I'm so sad I'm only turning three. I want to be sixteen so I can drive a shuttle bus like Grandpa. -Oalin
Smarty Pants
"Look at the clock Mommy!" "Oh, cool, it says, 1-1-1" (1:11) "Oh, I thought it said, one, eleven"
Taking care of his brother
In the car today, Oalin sweetly sang to his brother to calm him down. This is what he sang: "Hush Little baby don't say a wird, Momma's gonna buy you a Mocking Bird. If that Mocking Bird don't sing, Momma's gonna buy you a diamond drink. If that diamond drink turns breast..."
Just Like Daddy: A Real Jokester
Mommy is nursing Kheenan. Oalin asks with a smile, "What's Kheenan drinking?" Perplexed by what is blatant, Mommy responds confused, "Milk, sweetie." "He really likes it," says Oalin "Yes, he does," Mommy replies, still confused by the conversation. "Maybe it's chocolate milk!" Oalin starts hysterically laughing at himself. Ahh...bad jokes... makes you miss Sung doesn't it :)
I Have Feelings
"Good Morning Oalin, how are you?" asks Mommy "I'm sick," he says "Oh no, you are? What's wrong?" asks Mommy Oalin sighs. And in a sad voice says, "I have a yucky cough and a runny nose and feelings." Perplexed, Mommy asks, "Feelings? You mean fever?" Sternly, Oalin says, "No. Feelings. I feel yucky, SO... you need to carry me down the stairs so I can play." Mommy smiles, "Okay, I will." Oalin smiles, "And then you need to rock me like a baby. That will make me feel better."
You're the Best
While cuddling in bed in the morning Mommy said, "Kheenan, you're the best little boy ever! And Oalin, you're the best BIG boy ever!" Oalin replies with a huge smile, "You're the best BIG BIG BIG BIG Mommy ever!" Umm... thanks, I think!
Very Beautiful
Oalin is outside using the hose. "Oalin, please don't get water on me," says Mommy Oalin sprays Mommy with the hose. "Oalin, I asked you not to get me wet," says Mommy "Well," says Oalin, "I needed to water your hair so it will be very, very beautiful for Dad."
Brothers are good for some things...
"Here Oalin, have some beans."says Mommy "I don't like beans. They're yucky!" says Oalin "But you've never tried beans. They're delicious!"says Mommy "Well, when Kheenan gets bigger HE will be able to eat the beans."
Okay, posting was amazingly easy! Now to see how to add some pictures. I'll try to post some pics of our sweet boys. Oalin LOVES "Lightning McQueen"! And there's Kheenan smiling - as always!
No comments:
Post a Comment