Today was Oalin's Preschool Open House!! He was, well, slightly overwhelmed. He was very quiet the whole time except for when he said, "I'm so happy we're all here as a family." Afterward, I dropped him off at Grandpa's so I could go tutor. When Grandpa saw Oalin he said, "Is he okay?? He looks sick." Oalin was looking like a deer in headlights. Hopefully, by next week, he'll feel a little better about school. He'll be going just one day a week from 8:30 until 11. Here are some pics from the day! Kheenan, meanwhile, was running a fever because of getting his vaccines yesterday. Of course, he was still all smiles. (I think he knows that some much needed alone time with Mommy is coming!)
Oalin and his teacher, Ms. Mary Rose
Oalin and Ms. Nancy, the Assistant teacher
Oalin at the water table with his friend from playgroup, Ethan
Oalin and his Daddy
2 comments:
okay i will try agian. i am so computer challanged.
oalin does look so out of place, but he look so beautiful in his new school haircut.
we love you all miss you tons.
jodi
I think I had as many butterflies as Trent his first day. I felt sick dropping him off but in the end it was good for him and me. Don't worry Kerri, Trent cried and hid the first time he met his teacher. Now all he does is talk about how much he wants to go back and see Mrs. Parrish. I am sure things will go great for Oalin too. He is such an adorable child!!
Post a Comment