Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Picking

I took the boys to McQuestin farm this morning to go Pumpkin Picking. Kheenan had a great time... he slept in the Bjorn the entire trip :)! Oalin and I had a lot of fun riding on the vedry bumpy hay ride out to the pumpkin patch. Oalin decided to pick out a pumpkin for each member of the family. Afterwards, we walked around and looked at all of the farm animals and tractors. Oalin is really into telling me when things are "similar" or "different". "Oh, look at that! That Kaboda tractor is similar to that John Deere because they are both green!" He's so funny! His conversation always makes me smile. When we got back I tried, desperately, to take some photos of the kids. I had forgotten to take my camera to the farm. Not a big surprise considering that my mind is on overload right now. Unfortunately, Kheenan was way more interested in picking the grass and licking the pumpkin (the bottom photo) than he was in picture taking!! Which pumpkin do you think Oalin picked for himself?


The biggest one, of course!!


As for Sung, this is the latest from his sister, Sing:
I spoke to my aunt and my dad VERY briefly as they were all very busy with preparations for the Temple. My dad said that Sung slept at the Temple last night and everything is going well. Dad said that yesterday they had about 400-500 visitors at my aunt's house and they expect the same today and tomorrow. Everyone was getting ready to head to the Temple when I called.


No comments: